Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sales Update On Placer County For Last Bit Of 2010



 
I thought I'd post one of my last videos of the 2010 year. It was a roller coaster of a year and sales were decent within the last quarter here in Placer County. I specifically updated my Youtube followers for the period of 11/29 - 12/5 2010 in this video. I also have been blogging a ton around the web and thought I'd share some of my latest blog posts from this month. Take care everyone and if you need to speak with me you can via my contact page.


From My Blog Web:

- Driveable Getaways For Those In Lincoln CA via Real Estate Networkers
- Post Secondary School options In Roseville CA via InfoBarrel
- Fives Things I've Learned Living In Placer County via Blog.com
- Predictions For The Lincoln CA Real Estate Marketing in 2011 vi ActiveRain
- A Few Good Reasons Never To Leave El Dorado Hills via Wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment